What is the full form of GST?
GST stands for “Goods & Services Tax” and as the name itself explains, that the tax is imposed on goods and services.
What is the GST registration process?
• Visit the portal and fill the “Part- A Form GST REG-01” for GST Registration.
• You will get a temporary reference number on your mobile number and there will be verification by OTP.
• After that need to fill “PART-B of Form GST REG-01”.
• A confirmation will be generated in the “Form GST REG-02”.
• In case of any kind of information being pending from your side. You will be required to fill the “Form GST REG-03”. And for this, you may be required to visit the office and provide the documents within 7 working days in the “Form GST REG-04”.
• The office may also decline your application, if they find any mistakes. You will be kept up-to-date about this via “Form GST REG-05”.
• At last, a certificate of registration will be allotted to you by the department after verification and approval in “Form GST REG-06”.
What is a Private Limited Company?
A “Private limited company” is an entity which is privately held for small businesses. The responsibility of the members of a Private Limited Company is limited to the number of shares respectively held by them and it’s shares cannot be traded publicly.
How to get company registered?
You can learn about the Private Company registration using our expert services. This entire process usually takes 10-15 days to be completed. You only need to fill out a 10-minute questionnaire.
What is a Trademark?
A trademark is a form of intellectual property, having a recognizable design, word, name, sign, logo, etc. They are seen as the expression through which products or services of a particular source are recognized and differentiated from those of others. They are named as service marks.
How to get trademark registered?
Steps to get a trademark registered are as follows :
• Step 1: Trademark Search
• Step 2: Create a trademark application
• Step 3: Trademark application submission
• Step 4: Trademark registration
• Step 5: Hearing before Registrar
What is the FSSAI License?
“Food Safety and Standard Authority of India” is an authority to provide food licenses to food businesses in India. FSSAI license registration procedure is mentioned below:
1. Visit the LegalRaasta website.
2. Fill the form mentioned with relevant details.
3. Submit your documents by Email.
4. The documents will be checked and doubts will be resolved within 2 working days.
5. The applicant will get the certificate in 7-10 working days.
What is import export code registration?
Import Export Code registration is a process in which a business obtains a “10-digit code” for import or export of certain kinds of goods and services. This code is circulated by the “Director General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, and Government of India”.
What are the documents required to get the IEC code registration?
The documents required for IEC Code Registration :
• Copy of PAN card firm/company
• Copy of property papers (if owned property)
• Copy of rent agreement (If rented property)
• Landlord NOC
• Canceled cheque of firm
• Electricity/water bill (business place)
• Telephone bill in the same name
• Copy of tax returns (in case of proprietorship)
• Certificate of incorporation (in case of a company)
• Bank statement of firm/Company
• AOA and MOA (In case of a company)
• 1 letterhead of the company (in case of a company)
What do you mean by GST return?
GST return is a document that includes the income details of a taxpayer. This document is required to be filed with the tax authorities.
What is the cost involved in GST Return Filing?
The cost of “GST Return Filling” is as follows:
Below 20 Bills – Rs.5000 Per Year , Rs.500 Per Month
20-50 Bills – Rs. 7000 Per Year, Rs.700 Per Month
50-100 Bills – Rs.10000 per Year, Rs.1000 Per Month
For more information contact our expert team on 8750008585.
What is TDS? (Tax Deducted at Source)
TDS is a certain amount which is deducted from payments of different kinds such as “salary, contract payment, commission, etc”. This deducted amount can be balanced against the tax by the “deductee”.
What is ITR?
Income Tax Return is the form in which an assessee files info regarding his/her income and tax, to the Income Tax Department. The various forms for this purpose are “ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 3, ITR 4, ITR 5, ITR 6 and ITR 7”.
What is the full form of MSME?
The full form of MSME is “Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises” and it falls under section 7 of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act of 2006.
What are the document required for MSME registration?
Documents required for “MSME Registration” are “A business address proof, copies of Sale Bill and Purchase Bill, partnership deed and copy of licenses and bills of machinery purchased”.